Debbie is a sheer pleasure to work with. I have just had the pleasure of recording music with Debbie. Not only are her smiles infectious but she is always a few steps ahead in terms of skill and musicianship. I’m so glad a mutual friend introduced us and I can only think of one problem; pronouncing her last name!
– Rodney Janet Stone, Composer
‘Can’t praise her highly enough.Her energy, enthusiasm, vitality, skill and knowledge, bring so much extra to music tuition and appreciation – exceptional. I say this, as an ‘older’ and more challenging pupil, where she pitches lessons tailor-made for me.’
Charles Harvey-Kelly, Voice Therapy Client
Some testimonials from Puccini Lectures:
- The host, Debbie, was excellent – very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and pitched her talks at just the right level.
- Debbie G was exceptional. Multi-talented and had the group in the palm of her hand. You must engage her for next year!
- Debbie was better than excellent! She was so knowledgeable, so enthusiastic, and she helped to create a really good atmosphere among the Saga opera goers. A lovely lass who endeared herself to everyone.
- Debbie was a gem and made a real difference to the holiday and appreciation of the two operas we had the pleasure of seeing. She was also available throughout the holiday in the hotel to talk about opera. Enthusiastic, delightful, warm, friendly – a star!!
- She was superb for both opera experts and beginners
- We gained a lot of knowledge from the […] host [Deborah]
- We felt very privileged to have Debbie on this trip with her extensive knowledge.She gave excellent talks and has great enthusiasm for the subject. The opera experience was greatly enhanced after listening to her insights.
- Absolutely outstanding
- Debbie was able to inform the group excellently so all levels of knowledge were accommodated. She had excellent skills and a very pleasant manner.
- I cannot praise Debbie highly enough. She put tremendous effort into her two lectures which were both informative and entertaining. Deborah was also […] a mine of information on Puccini and his operas.
- Deborah was fantastic. Her knowledge on Puccini was amazing and her explanations on what to listen for in each opera made the whole trip. Plus she is charming!
- Ms Gjeloshaj rescued the whole trip for us and most others. Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, approachable, with a charming personality, her written synopsis of both operas and her attendant pre- and post-performance chats were well judged in terms of her audience.
- Debbie Gjeloshaj was better than excellent. She was a charming woman, who could inform and entertain everyone.
- Excellent. First class knowledge and very enthusiastic.
- Debbie was outstanding and really helped to make the holiday
- Excellent knowledge and a very high level of enthusiasm. A wonderful ambassador
- Brilliant. Inspirational.